This is a deviled egg recipe that was inspired by an Amish egg salad recipe.
The ingredient of Kimberlys Curried Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- u00bc cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- u00bd teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle smack savor
- u00bc teaspoon arena black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika for embellish
The instruction how to make Kimberlys Curried Deviled Eggs
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single growth and fill once water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. sever from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain. Cool the eggs out cold asleep Cool handing out water. Peel later cold. Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl. Mash the yolks in the same way as a fork.
- disturb the mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, parsley, pickle relish, and pepper into the egg yolks until combined; spoon into the egg white halves. Garnish gone paprika. Chill to the lead serving.
Nutritions of Kimberlys Curried Deviled Eggscalories: 73.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 g
cholesterolContent: 94.2 mg
fatContent: 6.2 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.3 g
sodiumContent: 130.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.7 g