Any Robey associates special occasion is marked by the MUST have blue devils, including all weddings, Easter, Xmas & Summer feasts. Were from Va. so its a custom by the Bay!!!
The ingredient of Robeys Blue Crab Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- u00bc cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- u00bd teaspoon mustard powder
- u00bd teaspoon old-fashioned obsolete Bay Seasoning TM
- 1 (6 ounce) can growth crabmeat, drained
The instruction how to make Robeys Blue Crab Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a saucepan similar to enough water to cover. Bring water to a boil and cut off surgically remove saucepan from heat. Let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and sever the yolks. In a bowl, mash the yolks and mix as soon as mayonnaise, paprika, mustard powder, and outdated Bay seasoning. Fold in the crabmeat. Spoon the fusion evenly into the hollowed egg white halves. Chill at least 1 hour to the lead serving.
Nutritions of Robeys Blue Crab Deviled Eggscalories: 119.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 g
cholesterolContent: 200.2 mg
fatContent: 8.9 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 9.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.1 g
sodiumContent: 184.9 mg
sugarContent: 0.5 g