Sliced eggs stuffed in the same way as potato salad. Makes a supreme appetizer or brunch.
The ingredient of Potato Salad Deviled Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 1 large potato, harshly roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons pickle trace
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whipu00ae)
- salt to taste
- pitch black pepper to taste
- paprika for ornament
The instruction how to make Potato Salad Deviled Eggs
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill like water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil on top of higher than high heat. behind the water is boiling, remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water, subsequently next cool the eggs under Cool meting out water in the sink. Peel past cold. Slice the cooled eggs in half lengthwise, and scoop out and reserve the yolks.
- While the eggs are cooking, place the cut-up potato into a saucepan later water to cover, bring to a boil, cut heat, and simmer until the potato pieces are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain the potato, and let cool.
- In a bowl, mash the reserved egg yolks once pickle relish, mustard, creamy dressing, salt, and pepper until capably skillfully combined. Place the potato into a bowl, and coarsely mash afterward a fork. Lightly tote up the potato next the yolk mixture. Stuff each egg half generously later potato salad, and sprinkle following paprika. Cover and chill until ready to serve, at least 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Potato Salad Deviled Eggscalories: 58.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.7 g
cholesterolContent: 93.4 mg
fatContent: 2.9 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 3.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 52.1 mg
sugarContent: 0.7 g