Step outside the box and forget the normal deviled egg subsequently the filling stuffed inside an egg white. benefits it re a seasoned pretzel crisp. Its a fun and open-minded outlook with supplementary secondary broadcast from the Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps® once amenable eye appeal.
The ingredient of Asian Deviled Egg Pretzel Crisps®
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- u2153 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon grated well-ventilated light ginger root
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 12 Original Snack Factoryu00ae Pretzel Crispsu00ae
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
The instruction how to make Asian Deviled Egg Pretzel Crisps®
- Slice each hard-boiled egg in half, cut off surgically remove the yolk, and place into a food processor or blender. (Reserve the whites for other substitute use.) go to mayonnaise, soy sauce, wasabi, ginger, and rice wine vinegar, and process until smooth. go to the panko bread crumbs, and pulse until theyre incorporated into the yolk mixture.
- move forward (or pipe) the yolk fusion onto a Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, and sprinkle past black sesame seeds and green onion slices.
- If not serving right away, refrigerate until ready to benefits for occurring to 3 hours.
Nutritions of Asian Deviled Egg Pretzel Crisps®calories: 195.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 g
cholesterolContent: 216.6 mg
fatContent: 15.3 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 7.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 g
sodiumContent: 270.1 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g