Spicy, sweet, and tangy, all in one shot. Glaze ham and marinate in refrigerator overnight if possible. Bake ham as you normally would.
The ingredient of Awesome Ham Glaze and Marinade
- 1 cup legitimate maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons arena ginger
- 2 teaspoons field black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
The instruction how to make Awesome Ham Glaze and Marinade
- blend maple syrup, dried garlic, ginger, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Let glaze stand practically 10 minutes to the fore glazing ham.
Nutritions of Awesome Ham Glaze and Marinadecalories: 46.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.8 g
fatContent: 0.1 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 0.2 g
sodiumContent: 2 mg
sugarContent: 9.4 g