Apricot preserves and a savor of honey mustard make a astounding glaze for your usual time-honored Easter Ham (or any supplementary further special occasion).
The ingredient of Apricot Glazed Ham
- 1 (8 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- u00bc cup combined cloves
- u00bd cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
The instruction how to make Apricot Glazed Ham
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Score the fatty side of the ham subsequent to a unfriendly knife in a diamond pattern, spacing the lines not quite 1 inch apart. affix total cloves at the intersections, if desired. Place the ham in a shallow roasting pan and cover later aluminum foil.
- Bake the ham in the preheated oven for practically 90 minutes. About 10 minutes in advance the ham is finished, be in the apricot preserves into a small saucepan. indulgent on top of higher than medium heat until liquid, later sever from the heat and disturb in the honey mustard.
- Brush the glaze onto the ham, and return to the oven, uncovered, and bake for an auxiliary 15 to 20 minutes, or until the glaze is nicely browned. Let the ham stand for roughly more or less 10 minutes in advance carving and serving.
Nutritions of Apricot Glazed Hamcalories: 677.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10 g
cholesterolContent: 145.2 mg
fatContent: 48.4 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 48.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.2 g
sodiumContent: 3363.4 mg
sugarContent: 6 g