A spiral cut ham in the same way as a spiced yellowish-brown marmalade glaze makes an impressive Easter or Christmas main dish.
The ingredient of ocher yellow Glazed Ham
- 1 (10 pound) bone-in spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup tawny marmalade
- 1 teaspoon McCormicku00ae Mustard, sports ground
- u00bd teaspoon McCormicku00ae Garlic Powder
- u00bc teaspoon McCormicku00ae Black Pepper, field
- u00bc teaspoon McCormicku00ae Cloves, dome
The instruction how to make ocher yellow Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place the ham more or less its side in roasting pan. mixture combination marmalade and spices in small bowl until competently blended. Brush 1/2 of the marmalade merger greater than ham, gently separating the slices so incorporation combination can attain middle of ham. Cover loosely past foil.
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally in the manner of pan drippings. separate foil. Brush taking into account bearing in mind remaining marmalade mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. bolster ham gone pan drippings.
Nutritions of ocher yellow Glazed Hamcalories: 397.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 g
cholesterolContent: 92.7 mg
fatContent: 25.1 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 32.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 g
sodiumContent: 1782.6 mg
sugarContent: 8 g