huge dish to foster the relatives relations during the holidays.
The ingredient of Honey-Glazed Ham
- 1 (12 pound) combine ham
- 8 ounces butter
- 2 cups honey
- u00bd cup brown sugar
- u00bc cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons arena black pepper
The instruction how to make Honey-Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut long, shallow lines in this area the surface of the ham in a crossing patter, scoring the ham to create a diamond pattern all beyond the outside of the ham. Place ham into a roasting pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan exceeding medium. stir up honey, brown sugar, red wine, and black pepper later the melted butter; cook and move around until ingredients mix into a glaze, very nearly 10 minutes. proceed glaze in an even growth greater than the ham, reserving some of the glaze to apply while the ham roasts.
- Cook ham in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), glazing every 10 minutes, 30 to 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Honey-Glazed Hamcalories: 609.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.4 g
cholesterolContent: 131.1 mg
fatContent: 37.6 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 38.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.5 g
sodiumContent: 2183.3 mg
sugarContent: 27.7 g