This is a favorite in this area Easter. Everyone kept going incite until the ham was gone. They loved this glaze which, by the way, I got from a church member.
The ingredient of Baked Ham later than Glaze
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in total ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- u215b teaspoon field cinnamon, or more to taste
The instruction how to make Baked Ham later than Glaze
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ham in a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. advocate brown sugar, ginger ale, mustard, and cinnamon together in a bowl; brush on top of higher than ham. Continue baking ham until the meat pulls away easily from the bone, roughly more or less 45 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should entry 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutritions of Baked Ham later than Glazecalories: 343.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.4 g
cholesterolContent: 74.1 mg
fatContent: 20.4 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 26.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 g
sodiumContent: 1422.2 mg
sugarContent: 12.1 g