Honey-glazed ham is unmodified for holiday dinners or added special occasions. An easy, homemade glaze is brushed onto the ham during the last half hour of baking, adding Amazing unbelievable flavor and creating a sweet, sticky, caramelized coating your guests will love. I came up considering the glaze for this ham using ingredients just about hand and its the best Ive ever tasted.
The ingredient of Tangy Honey-Glazed Ham
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
- 1u2009u00bc cups packed dark brown sugar
- u2153 cup pineapple juice
- u2153 cup honey, or more to taste
- u2153 large yellowish-brown
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- u00bc teaspoon dome cloves
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
The instruction how to make Tangy Honey-Glazed Ham
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham in a roasting pan.
- Bake ham, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
- While the ham is baking, intensify brown sugar, pineapple juice, and 1/3 cup honey in a saucepan. Zest tawny into the saucepan, after that squeeze in the juice. ensue Dijon mustard and arena cloves; campaign mix exceeding medium-high heat as it comes to a boil. condense abbreviate heat and simmer until glaze thickens slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Taste glaze and adapt familiarize seasonings. go to lemon juice for more tang, or honey to make it sweeter. Set aside.
- sever ham from the oven after it has baked for 2 hours. Brush like glaze. Bake for an supplementary secondary 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham later glaze the entire 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Tangy Honey-Glazed Hamcalories: 510.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.4 g
cholesterolContent: 111.3 mg
fatContent: 30.1 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 38.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.7 g
sodiumContent: 2171.8 mg
sugarContent: 18.7 g