Best Easter ham later horseradish which may surprise most, but that unmemorable ingredient is the key to its tangy taste!
The ingredient of Horseradish and Honey-Glazed Ham
- 1 (5 pound) boneless fully cooked ham
- u00bc cup honey, warmed
- u215b teaspoon arena cloves
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- u00bd cup prepared horseradish
- u00bc cup lemon juice
The instruction how to make Horseradish and Honey-Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut ham into 1/4-inch thick slices and tie slices assist together in impinge on of indigenous native ham, using kitchen string. Place ham concerning a rack set in a roasting pan.
- Stir honey and cloves together in a bowl and drizzle honey merger greater than ham.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting often gone pan drippings.
- blend brown sugar, horseradish, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Baste ham in imitation of horseradish glaze, allowing glaze to drip surrounded by with slices.
- Continue baking until glaze has set, ham has browned, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the sliced ham reads at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), 25 to 30 more minutes.
Nutritions of Horseradish and Honey-Glazed Hamcalories: 421.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 19.1 g
cholesterolContent: 79.5 mg
fatContent: 26.3 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 26.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.4 g
sodiumContent: 1849.2 mg
sugarContent: 18.4 g