This was several recipes I spun into one. I added my own slant and its now requested for each holiday meal!
The ingredient of Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- 1 (6 pound) bone-in ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings
- 2 (6 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 cups brown sugar, divided
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
The instruction how to make Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place ham, cut-side down, into a roasting pan. attach pineapple slices onto ham using toothpicks.
- mixture combination pineapple juice and 1/2 cup brown sugar together in a saucepan; bring to a boil until glaze is slightly thickened, very nearly 5 minutes. cut off surgically remove saucepan from heat.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Pour glaze more than ham and pineapple rings; continue baking for 30 minutes more. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cups brown sugar over ham and pineapple rings; continue baking until ham is cooked through, just about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should log on edit at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Pour the steadfast glaze more than cooked ham.
Nutritions of Pineapple Brown Sugar Glazed Hamcalories: 392 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.4 g
cholesterolContent: 122.3 mg
fatContent: 6.5 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 46.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2 g
sodiumContent: 1455.6 mg
sugarContent: 37.6 g