Easy way to prepare ham. Sweet and delicious.
The ingredient of Sweet Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 2 (4 ounce) jars maraschino cherries
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple rings
- 1 (10 pound) collection ham
- 2 cups ginger ale (such as Vernorsu00ae), divided
The instruction how to make Sweet Pineapple Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- fasten pin pineapple rings and maraschino cherries all something like the outside of the ham later than toothpicks; place into a roasting pan. Pour 1 cup ginger ale exceeding the ham. Cover ham with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Pour remaining ginger ale greater than the ham, cover again past foil, and bake out of the ordinary 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake until instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), nearly 30 minutes more.
Nutritions of Sweet Pineapple Glazed Hamcalories: 611.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 9.8 g
cholesterolContent: 218.1 mg
fatContent: 32.5 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 65.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.9 g
sodiumContent: 145.9 mg
sugarContent: 6.2 g