regulate things happening by adding some heat to your honey-glazed ham. Just a few minutes of your time and you can walk away while your Instant Pot® or multi-functional pressure cooker does the rest.
The ingredient of Instant Pot® Honey-Sriracha Glazed Ham
- u00bc cup water
- 3 pounds boneless, spiral cut cumulative ham
- u00bd cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
The instruction how to make Instant Pot® Honey-Sriracha Glazed Ham
- grow water to the pot of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as an Instant Pot®) and place ham roughly culmination of water. trouble honey and sriracha together in a bowl and pour beyond ham. unventilated and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturers instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. attain 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturers instructions, just about 10 to 40 minutes. Transfer ham to a plate and let settle 5 minutes to the front serving.
Nutritions of Instant Pot® Honey-Sriracha Glazed Hamcalories: 306.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.1 g
cholesterolContent: 106.4 mg
fatContent: 5.6 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 41.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 g
sodiumContent: 1689.4 mg
sugarContent: 23.2 g