Ham loaf served behind horseradish sauce. A slightly sweet ham loaf that is earsplitting for holidays, everyday dinners, and sandwiches.
The ingredient of Ham Loaf
- 2u2009u00bd pounds arena ham
- u00bd pound arena pork
- u00bd onion, chopped
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 2u2009u00bd tablespoons chopped open parsley
- 1 teaspoon dome mustard
- u00bd teaspoon arena black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd cups evaporated milk
- 1u2009u00bd cups brown sugar
- u00bc cup cider vinegar
- u00be cup mayonnaise
- u00bc cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Ham Loaf
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- augment the ground ham, arena pork, onion, oats, eggs, parsley, pitch mustard, pepper, and evaporated milk in a large bowl. blend well. Form in to 2 loaves; place into 9x13 inch baking pans.
- Bake loaves in preheated oven for 30 minutes. move around the brown sugar and vinegar together in a small saucepan; boil for 1 minute. separate loaves from oven, and pour brown sugar incorporation combination over. Return loaves to oven; baste frequently as soon as the pan juices until browned and cooked through, 30 to 45 minutes longer.
- append the mayonnaise, barbed cream, horseradish, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season to taste later salt and pepper. support sauce over sliced ham loaf.
Nutritions of Ham Loafcalories: 748 calories
carbohydrateContent: 50.3 g
cholesterolContent: 173.9 mg
fatContent: 42.5 g
fiberContent: 2.2 g
proteinContent: 41 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.5 g
sodiumContent: 264.7 mg
sugarContent: 37.4 g