This is the complete special breakfast for two. I drive you enjoy it as much as we do!
The ingredient of Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict for Two
- 2 egg yolks
- 1u2009u00be tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- u00bd teaspoon white sugar
- 1u204416 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- u00bd cup butter, melted
- u00bd teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffins, split
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict for Two
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler partway similar to water. Make determined the water does not be adjacent to lie alongside the peak pan. Bring to a gentle simmer. move around egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper together in the top of the double boiler. amass melted butter 1 or 2 tablespoons at a time, whisking at all times until fully combined. Remove from heat and cover the Hollandaise.
- Fill a large saucepan in imitation of 3 inches of water and bring to a gentle simmer. build up vinegar. Crack an egg into a small bowl later gently slip egg into the simmering water, holding the bowl just above the surface of water. Repeat later remaining eggs. Cook eggs until the whites are unchangeable and the yolks have thickened but still soft in the centers, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water as soon as a slotted spoon, dab vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a kitchen towel to separate excess water, and place onto a tender romantic plate.
- Toast and butter the English muffins. Divide in the middle of two plates and culmination with smoked salmon. Place the poached eggs vis-u00d0u00b0-vis summit zenith and cover afterward the Hollandaise sauce.
Nutritions of Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict for Twocalories: 857.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.1 g
cholesterolContent: 727.1 mg
fatContent: 69.6 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 30.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 38.2 g
sodiumContent: 1295 mg
sugarContent: 2 g