Breakfast pie subsequently hollandaise. Quiche can be served warm, cold, or at room temperature.
The ingredient of Eggs Benedict Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie dough
- 5 large eggs
- u00be cup unventilated cream
- u00bd cup milk, or as needed
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u00bc teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package Canadian bacon, diced
- u00bd cup unsalted butter
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- u215b teaspoon cayenne pepper
The instruction how to make Eggs Benedict Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll out the pie dough and fit into a 9-inch pie dish. Trim any excess crust and flute the edges. Line the inside of the crust in the same way as parchment paper and fill similar to pie weights or dried beans, making certain positive they are going on adjoining the sides of the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. on purpose separate the weights and parchment paper and continue baking until the crust is golden, nearly 10 minutes more. separate from the oven and ascend to cool.
- Place eggs into a 4-cup liquid measure. amass stuffy cream and just satisfactory milk to make 2 1/2 cups. ensue salt and pepper. blend next a hand mixer until blithe and frothy.
- take forward diced bacon roughly the bottom of the cooled crust; pour egg fusion concerning top.
- Bake quiche in the preheated oven until mostly set but yet nevertheless slightly wobbly just in the center, 45 to 50 minutes. separate from the oven and attain to cool for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat butter for hollandaise sauce in a small saucepan more than medium-low heat until melted and just starting to foam.
- append egg yolks, Dijon, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne in a small blender; combination amalgamation for 10 to 15 seconds. Drizzle in the hot butter slowly while blending. Continue to mixture until sauce is thick, 10 to 15 more seconds. Taste and acclimatize seasonings and increase be credited with water if too thick. advance gruffly over slices of quiche and garnish later parsley.
Nutritions of Eggs Benedict Quichecalories: 382.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.5 g
cholesterolContent: 237.1 mg
fatContent: 32.8 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 10.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 16.2 g
sodiumContent: 537.1 mg
sugarContent: 1.1 g