A delicious dish inspired by eggs Benedict in the same way as mozzarella, tomatoes, and pesto.
The ingredient of Poached Eggs Caprese
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffin, split
- 4 (1 ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, thickly sliced
- 4 teaspoons pesto
- salt to taste
The instruction how to make Poached Eggs Caprese
- Fill a large saucepan taking into consideration 2 to 3 inches of water and bring to a boil beyond high heat. condense abbreviate the heat to medium-low, pour in the vinegar and 2 teaspoons of salt, and money the water at a gentle simmer.
- While waiting for the water to simmer, place a slice of mozzarella cheese and a thick slice of tomato onto each English muffin half, and toast in a toaster oven until the cheese softens and the English muffin has toasted, roughly more or less 5 minutes.
- Crack an egg into a small bowl. Holding the bowl just above the surface of the water, gently slip the egg into the simmering water. Repeat past the long-lasting eggs. Poach the eggs until the whites are given and the yolks have thickened but are not hard, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. separate the eggs from the water following a slotted spoon, and dab as regards a kitchen towel to cut off surgically remove excess water.
- To assemble, place a poached egg in relation to culmination of each English muffin. Spoon a teaspoon of pesto sauce onto each egg and sprinkle similar to salt to taste.
Nutritions of Poached Eggs Capresecalories: 482.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.7 g
cholesterolContent: 411.6 mg
fatContent: 24.9 g
fiberContent: 1.2 g
proteinContent: 33.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 g
sodiumContent: 3092.7 mg
sugarContent: 3.4 g