This recipe is total to disguise asparagus for picky eaters.
The ingredient of Fried Asparagus
- 1 bunch buoyant asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- u00bd cup canola oil for frying
- 1 egg
- 1 cup scratchily crushed buttery round crackers
The instruction how to make Fried Asparagus
- Bring virtually 2 inches of water to boil in a saucepan. Add the asparagus, and cook for virtually 3 minutes. Drain, and pat dry.
- Heat tolerable oil to cover the bottom of a large oppressive stifling skillet beyond medium to medium-high heat. disquiet the egg in a small bowl, and place the cracker crumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the asparagus pieces into the egg, and after that coat behind cracker crumbs. Fry in the hot oil until golden. slant frequently for even cooking. If they are browning too quickly, edit the heat a little. Drain vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a paper towel-lined plate ahead of time serving.
Nutritions of Fried Asparaguscalories: 354.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 37.5 g
cholesterolContent: 46.5 mg
fatContent: 19.8 g
fiberContent: 3.4 g
proteinContent: 7.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.9 g
sodiumContent: 532.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.5 g