Breaded chicken, browned, and cooked in chicken broth. Covered with Provolone cheese and canned asparagus.
The ingredient of terse Chicken taking into account bearing in mind Asparagus and Provolone
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus, drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese
The instruction how to make terse Chicken taking into account bearing in mind Asparagus and Provolone
- Heat oil in a large 2-inch deep skillet. Dip chicken in egg beat, then coat in bread crumbs. Brown in skillet a propos both sides.
- When chicken is browned, increase be credited with broth and place asparagus evenly exceeding chicken. Lay a slice of cheese over each chicken piece.
- Cover skillet and cook greater than medium heat for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
Nutritions of terse Chicken taking into account bearing in mind Asparagus and Provolonecalories: 562.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 24.3 g
cholesterolContent: 184.8 mg
fatContent: 32.5 g
fiberContent: 2.5 g
proteinContent: 42.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.4 g
sodiumContent: 1165.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g