Asparagus baked to sensitive perfection and blanketed in cheese for a side dish that is affable tolerable for a booming weeknight meal yet elegant satisfactory to assist to company.
The ingredient of Baked Asparagus later Cheese Sauce
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- u00bd teaspoon pitch mustard
- u00bc teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Baked Asparagus later Cheese Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange asparagus spears in a shallow baking dish.
- excite together half-and-half, cornstarch, Italian seasoning, arena mustard, red pepper flakes, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Pour incorporation combination higher than asparagus and swirl the dish so that the liquid coats the bottom of the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until asparagus is soft and cheese sauce starts to bubble, approximately 15 minutes. cut off surgically remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes to the lead serving.
Nutritions of Baked Asparagus later Cheese Saucecalories: 112.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.9 g
cholesterolContent: 24.6 mg
fatContent: 7.3 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 g
sodiumContent: 177.5 mg
sugarContent: 1.3 g