pining asparagus is marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette and sprinkled later than tangy lemon zest and spacious parsley. This is a hasty and easy side dish.
The ingredient of Zesty Marinated Asparagus
- 2 pounds lighthearted asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 1u2009u00bd cups balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- u00bc cup chopped spacious parsley
- u00bd teaspoon kosher salt
- u00bd teaspoon freshly field black pepper
The instruction how to make Zesty Marinated Asparagus
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch asparagus just until tender, nearly 1 minute. Plunge into a bowl of cold water to cool. Drain asparagus and place in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour in vinaigrette and seal bag. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Just forward into the future serving, drain asparagus, reserving vinaigrette. Arrange roughly a serving platter and sprinkle similar to lemon zest, parsley, salt, and pepper. support reserved vinaigrette in a small dish in the region of the side.
Nutritions of Zesty Marinated Asparaguscalories: 317.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 18 g
fatContent: 27.5 g
fiberContent: 4.4 g
proteinContent: 5.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.1 g
sodiumContent: 1782.6 mg
sugarContent: 5.7 g