In this recipe, the classic amalgamation of white asparagus and cooked ham is mass into a delicious snack.
The ingredient of Überbackener Spargeltoast (White Asparagus around Toast)
- 16 white asparagus spears
- salt to taste
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, or to taste
- 4 thick slices ham, cut in half
- 8 slices Edam cheese
The instruction how to make Überbackener Spargeltoast (White Asparagus around Toast)
- Peel white asparagus subsequently a vegetable peeler from culmination to bottom, starting below the tips. Cut off any woody ends considering a knife.
- Place asparagus spears and salt in a large, wide saucepan and pour in acceptable water to just cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until spears are painful and easily pierced taking into consideration a knife, 15 to 25 minutes. Drain.
- Set oven rack roughly more or less 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the ovens broiler.
- Toast bread slices; arrange vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a baking sheet. increase butter over loving bread.
- Lay 1/2 slice ham on the subject of with reference to summit zenith of each slice of bread; trim excess roughly speaking all sides. Cut asparagus spears in half; divide evenly greater than ham. Cover asparagus spears following Edam cheese.
- Place out cold asleep the preheated broiler until cheese starts to bubble and brown slightly, very nearly 3 minutes.
Nutritions of Überbackener Spargeltoast (White Asparagus around Toast)calories: 478.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 g
cholesterolContent: 96.5 mg
fatContent: 32.6 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 30.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 14.5 g
sodiumContent: 1940.8 mg
sugarContent: 1.7 g