This delicious Cool roasted asparagus recipe is deafening if you love asparagus, and even if you dont. The tangy dressing and the roasted taste of the asparagus and peppers brings it all together. You can make this a day ahead of serving. You may not need to use all of the dressing. Also, you can make the vegetables the night before and accumulate the dressing a few hours yet to be serving.
The ingredient of Roasted Asparagus and Yellow Pepper Salad
- 1u2009u00bd pounds lively asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 medium yellow startle peppers, seeded and diced
- u00bc cup olive oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into strips
- u00bc cup toasted almond slices
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u00bd cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- salad seasoning mix to taste
The instruction how to make Roasted Asparagus and Yellow Pepper Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange the asparagus spears and frighten peppers in a single growth approximately the baking sheet, and drizzle or mist behind 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Roast 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender, turning occasionally to prevent burning. separate from heat, and cool completely.
- In a bowl, toss together the asparagus, agitation peppers, onion, almond slices, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a separate bowl, blend the 1/2 cup olive oil, Dijon mustard, garlic, lime juice, sugar, hot sauce, and salad seasoning. Pour exceeding the salad, and toss to coat.
Nutritions of Roasted Asparagus and Yellow Pepper Saladcalories: 276.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 10.8 g
cholesterolContent: 5.6 mg
fatContent: 24.5 g
fiberContent: 2.9 g
proteinContent: 5.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 g
sodiumContent: 267.4 mg
sugarContent: 4.4 g