Ham, cheese and asparagus are baked together later than seasonings and corkscrew pasta in a cheesy sauce made afterward Campbells® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup.
The ingredient of Ham Asparagus Gratin
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbellsu00ae Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- u00bd cup milk
- u00bc teaspoon onion powder
- u00bc teaspoon field black pepper
- 1u2009u00bd cups cooked cut asparagus
- 1u2009u00bd cups cubed cooked ham
- 3 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Ham Asparagus Gratin
- Mix soup, milk, onion powder, black pepper, asparagus, ham, pasta and 1/2 cup cheese in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees F 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Sprinkle afterward unshakable cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritions of Ham Asparagus Gratincalories: 497.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41.3 g
cholesterolContent: 64.1 mg
fatContent: 25.6 g
fiberContent: 4.7 g
proteinContent: 25.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 11 g
sodiumContent: 1462.2 mg
sugarContent: 5.4 g