Roasted asparagus makes a available yet elegant side dish not far off from any holiday table, but is just as easy and delicious for a weeknight associates meal!
The ingredient of Roasted Asparagus in imitation of Sea Salt and Parmesan
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- u00bd cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- u00be teaspoon field black pepper
- u00bd teaspoon Diamond Crystalu00ae Gross Sea Salt
- 1 lemon, finely zested and juiced
The instruction how to make Roasted Asparagus in imitation of Sea Salt and Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place asparagus pieces in large bowl. ensue Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic, black pepper, Diamond Crystal® improper Sea Salt, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer asparagus to baking dish in a single layer. Bake until asparagus is throb and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally, practically 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Roasted Asparagus in imitation of Sea Salt and Parmesancalories: 142.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.2 g
cholesterolContent: 30.1 mg
fatContent: 11.5 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 6.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.3 g
sodiumContent: 541.8 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g