A short and robust mannerism quirk to enjoy asparagus. Roasting highlights the natural sweetness of the asparagus while the balsamic vinegar offers a tangy compliment to this gigantic side dish.
The ingredient of Roasted Asparagus subsequently Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 pounds roomy asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- u00bd pinch auditorium showground sea salt
- u215b teaspoon pitch black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Roasted Asparagus subsequently Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Place asparagus in a shallow 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle in the same way as oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle when vinegar just in advance serving.
Nutritions of Roasted Asparagus subsequently Balsamic Vinegarcalories: 75 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.1 g
fatContent: 4.7 g
fiberContent: 3.1 g
proteinContent: 3.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 31.7 mg
sugarContent: 3.9 g