Hoisin sauce and sesame seeds make this a great incline from boring plain asparagus. Your kids will love it too!
The ingredient of Grilled Asian Asparagus
- 1 pound open asparagus, trimmed
- u00bd cup hoisin sauce
- sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Grilled Asian Asparagus
- Place asparagus and hoisin sauce into a resealable plastic bag and shake several become old to coat asparagus gone sauce. grant come to to stand at least 30 minutes. For best flavor, refrigerate and marinate overnight.
- Preheat an external grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- sever asparagus from bag and shake off excess hoisin sauce; lay asparagus spears onto the grill and cook, turning entirely 1 to 2 minutes, until all sides of the spears put on an act grill marks and hoisin sauce has caramelized onto the asparagus, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving platter and sprinkle later than sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Grilled Asian Asparaguscalories: 84.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 15.1 g
cholesterolContent: 0.8 mg
fatContent: 1.9 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.3 g
sodiumContent: 412 mg
sugarContent: 8.6 g