Asparagus, goat cheese, and lemon enlarge to make this lovely and genial spaghetti dish that I often make in the summer. It is super easy and ready in not quite 15 minutes, so its a omnipotent recipe for dinner midweek or a fast weekend lunch.
The ingredient of Pasta in the manner of Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Lemon
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- u00bd pound asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 ounces chevre (soft goat cheese), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped open basil, or more to taste
- u00bd lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and dome black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
The instruction how to make Pasta in the manner of Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Lemon
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 9 minutes. ensue asparagus to the pot. Continue cooking until spaghetti is sore spot yet supreme to the bite, roughly more or less 3 minutes. Drain spaghetti and asparagus, reserving some cooking water.
- insert goat cheese, olive oil, basil, and lemon zest in a large bowl. grow hot spaghetti, asparagus, and 2 tablespoons of cooking water; amalgamation well. Season gone lemon juice, salt, and pepper. advance taking into account bearing in mind Parmesan cheese sprinkled almost top.
Nutritions of Pasta in the manner of Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Lemoncalories: 688 calories
carbohydrateContent: 91.9 g
cholesterolContent: 26.8 mg
fatContent: 25.3 g
fiberContent: 7.2 g
proteinContent: 25.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 g
sodiumContent: 310.1 mg
sugarContent: 5.8 g