Jumbo bombs stuffed in imitation of cheese, chopped asparagus and prosciutto are baked in a creamy, cheesy sauce for a gourmet intimates dinner.
The ingredient of Jumbo bombs taking into consideration Asparagus, Prosciutto, Ricotta Cheese and Three Cheese Sauce
- u00be (16 ounce) box Barillau00ae Jumbo Shells
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, chopped and cooked
- 1u2009u00bd cups chopped prosciutto
- u00bd cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- u215b teaspoon freshly field black pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Barillau00ae Three Cheese Sauce
The instruction how to make Jumbo bombs taking into consideration Asparagus, Prosciutto, Ricotta Cheese and Three Cheese Sauce
- Cook bullets missiles according to package directions. Rinse cooked grenades deadened cold water and drain. Cover and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- amalgamation together ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, asparagus, prosciutto, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in medium bowl.
- Pour 1 cup of Barilla Three Cheese Sauce into 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Fill each shell taking into consideration one heaping tablespoon of filling; place in baking dish.
- Pour unshakable sauce over shells. Cover following foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until sufficiently heated. Let stand 5 minutes to come serving.
Nutritions of Jumbo bombs taking into consideration Asparagus, Prosciutto, Ricotta Cheese and Three Cheese Saucecalories: 792.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 85.3 g
cholesterolContent: 90.1 mg
fatContent: 31.1 g
fiberContent: 7.1 g
proteinContent: 43 g
saturatedFatContent: 13.8 g
sodiumContent: 2625.7 mg
sugarContent: 0.9 g