My husband is an avowed vegetable hater, but I have no pain misery getting him to eat this easy to prepare dish. delightful for company too.
The ingredient of Asparagus in imitation of Brie
- 1 bunch blithe asparagus, trimmed
- u00bd (2.2 pound) wheel Brie cheese, sliced
- u00bc cup butter, melted
- u00bd cup dry bread crumbs
- u00bc cup toasted sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Asparagus in imitation of Brie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place asparagus in a steamer higher than 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until sensitive but yet nevertheless crisp, approximately 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Lay cheese slices exceeding asparagus. In a small bowl tally up melted butter, bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- growth oven to broil. Broil just until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Nutritions of Asparagus in imitation of Briecalories: 646.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.6 g
cholesterolContent: 155.5 mg
fatContent: 51.5 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 31.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 29.9 g
sodiumContent: 982.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g