This omelet is filled as soon as a union of cherry tomatoes, spinach, radio alarm pepper, and asparagus. Feta cheese gives it that distinctive Greek way of being that pairs perfectly in the same way as the veggies.
The ingredient of Greek Omelet subsequently Asparagus and Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 spears well-ventilated light asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- u00bd red apprehension pepper, chopped
- u00bd cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- u00bd cup chopped lively spinach
- u00bd teaspoon minced garlic
- u00bd teaspoon dried oregano
- u00bd teaspoon dried basil
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 large eggs
- u00bc cup amass milk
- u00bd cup crumbled feta cheese
- u00bc cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Greek Omelet subsequently Asparagus and Feta Cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet exceeding medium heat; cook and trouble asparagus and red fright pepper until the vegetables put into action to soften, very nearly 3 minutes. excite in cherry tomatoes, spinach, garlic, oregano, basil, and salt and continue cooking until tomatoes are soft and spinach has cooked down, substitute 3 to 5 minutes. sever from heat and transfer vegetables to a plate.
- Melt butter in clean skillet higher than medium heat. shake up eggs and milk in a bowl and pour into hot butter, swirling skillet to cover entire bottom gone egg mixture. appeal occurring an edge of the omelet gone a spatula and point of view pan to inherit unset egg to rule underneath and cook; continue in this area pan, lifting omelet edge and tilting pan, until all the egg union is set. Sprinkle omelet similar to salt.
- Spoon cooked asparagus union onto one side of the omelet and sprinkle subsequent to feta and Cheddar cheeses. Gently fold half the omelet greater than the vegetables and cheese and press edges lightly to seal in the filling. Cook until filling is hot and Cheddar cheese has melted, 1 to 2 more minutes. Cut in slices to serve.
Nutritions of Greek Omelet subsequently Asparagus and Feta Cheesecalories: 321.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.3 g
cholesterolContent: 319.9 mg
fatContent: 27 g
fiberContent: 1.3 g
proteinContent: 15.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 11.5 g
sodiumContent: 451.8 mg
sugarContent: 3.1 g