A light, delicious asparagus pizza that is healthier than regular pizza.
The ingredient of Asparagus and Prosciutto Pizza
- u00bd (8 ounce) package lighthearted spinach
- 8 stalks open asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package lighthearted pizza dough
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 (3 ounce) package prosciutto, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
The instruction how to make Asparagus and Prosciutto Pizza
- Place a pizza stone in the oven at 550 degrees F (260 degrees C); preheat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a steamer supplement into a saucepan and fill following water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. build up spinach, cover, and steam until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and remove liquid.
- Place asparagus in a single increase in a flat, microwave-safe dish. mount up 2 tablespoons water, cover, and microwave until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Roll out dough in this area a lightly floured surface. Brush in imitation of oil. Sprinkle 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese greater than top. increase be credited with prosciutto, onion, asparagus, spinach, and steadfast Parmesan.
- cut off surgically remove pizza stone from the oven. Transfer pizza to the hot stone and return to the oven. Bake until crispy, approximately 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Asparagus and Prosciutto Pizzacalories: 613.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 90.8 g
cholesterolContent: 23.3 mg
fatContent: 16 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 23.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.7 g
sodiumContent: 1736.9 mg
sugarContent: 11.1 g