This recipe can be prepared later than either white or green asparagus. Its a lovely starter or you can relief it as a side similar to pork.
The ingredient of Spargel mit Haselnusssoße (Asparagus later Hazelnut Bechamel)
- 2 pounds white asparagus
- salt and ring white pepper to taste
- 1u2009u00be cups arena hazelnuts
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup hot vegetable buildup
- 1 cup hot milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch white sugar
- 1 pinch arena nutmeg
- u00bc cup muggy whipping cream
- 1 egg yolk
The instruction how to make Spargel mit Haselnusssoße (Asparagus later Hazelnut Bechamel)
- Peel asparagus considering a vegetable peeler from peak to bottom, starting below the tips. Cut off any woody ends.
- Place asparagus in a large, wide pan; pour in satisfactory lightly salted water to just cover. Bring to a boil; shorten heat and simmer gently until spears are sensitive and can be easily pierced taking into account bearing in mind a argumentative knife, 15 to 25 minutes depending around the thickness. Drain well.
- Pour hazelnuts into a dry skillet; cook and move around higher than medium heat until fragrant, not quite 2 minutes. separate from heat.
- Melt butter in a saucepan more than medium heat. shake up in flour until a bonding agent forms, roughly more or less 2 minutes. grow hot vegetable collection store and hot milk a little a time, whisking until the end of time until sauce is thick and smooth, virtually 4 minutes.
- demonstrate hazelnuts, lemon juice, sugar, and nutmeg into the sauce. Season following salt and white pepper. Simmer gently higher than low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- raise a fuss unventilated cream and egg yolk together in a small bowl until smooth; demonstrate into the sauce. Simmer until incensed through, but not boiling, approximately 2 minutes. help the sauce in the same way as the cooked asparagus.
Nutritions of Spargel mit Haselnusssoße (Asparagus later Hazelnut Bechamel)calories: 546.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.4 g
cholesterolContent: 122.3 mg
fatContent: 45.6 g
fiberContent: 8.4 g
proteinContent: 14.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 17.2 g
sodiumContent: 313.9 mg
sugarContent: 9.8 g