Even if you think you dont in the manner of asparagus you have to set sights on this. It is a delectably easy quiche-like casserole to throw together for breakfast. This can be prepared the night before, covered, and put in the refrigerator overnight. Just be clear to succeed to further cook time.
The ingredient of Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Bake
- 1u2009u00bd cups chopped cooked ham
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- u00bc cup chopped red terrify peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- u00be teaspoon dried tarragon
- u00be teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Bake
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- mixture combination the ham, onion, red fright peppers, and asparagus in the prepared baking dish. In a large bowl, stress inflection together the eggs, milk, flour, Parmesan, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Pour exceeding the ham mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle next Cheddar cheese. Continue baking 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes to the fore serving.
Nutritions of Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Bakecalories: 201.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.1 g
cholesterolContent: 148.1 mg
fatContent: 11 g
fiberContent: 0.9 g
proteinContent: 13.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 5 g
sodiumContent: 535.9 mg
sugarContent: 3 g