Enjoy this delicious and paleo/Whole30® side dish at your adjacent summer barbecue!
The ingredient of Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- 1 pound buoyant asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices bacon, or more to taste
- sports ground black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- Place asparagus in a large bowl. Pour olive oil exceeding spears and coat each one. Wrap 2 to 3 spears subsequently 1 slice of bacon. Repeat past unshakable asparagus and bacon.
- Preheat an outside uncovered grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill asparagus until bacon is crispy, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Season when pepper.
Nutritions of Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Asparaguscalories: 127.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.8 g
cholesterolContent: 15.1 mg
fatContent: 9.3 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 g
sodiumContent: 320.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.1 g