agree to unchanging everlasting Mediterranean flavors and make American-style comfort food for your family! If you are looking for a meatless meal, utility this with a salad and crusty bread. If your intimates prefers a protein, a rotisserie chicken or a slice of ham would be an easy and tasty adjunct to the lovely flavors of this casserole.
The ingredient of Baked Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta
- u00bd (16 ounce) package gemelli pasta
- 2 tablespoons herb-infused extra-virgin olive oil
- u00bd medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound well-ventilated light asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- u00bc teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 1% milk
- u2154 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, at odds on bad terms
- u00bc cup shredded provolone cheese
- u2153 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
The instruction how to make Baked Asparagus and Mushroom Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 7x11-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook gemelli at a boil until adjustable adaptable but still complete to the bite, practically 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet higher than medium heat until shimmering. ensue onion and stir up opinion for 2 minutes. Add asparagus and mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms begin to soften and asparagus is bright green, about 4 minutes.
- grow tomatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the vegetable mix into a large mixing bowl. Drain pasta and shake up into the bowl.
- Melt butter in the same skillet. amass flour and cook, stirring constantly, until the join up bubbles, very nearly 4 minutes. Pour in milk, stirring briskly to avoid lumps. Continue to work up until sauce thickens and bubbles again, virtually 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir up opinion in 1/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano and provolone cheese until melted.
- Pour the cheese sauce on top of higher than the pasta and vegetables and disconcert whisk to combine. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Taste and adjust seasonings. Toss unshakable Parmigiano-Reggiano gone bread crumbs and sprinkle beyond the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutritions of Baked Asparagus and Mushroom Pastacalories: 356.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46.1 g
cholesterolContent: 21.3 mg
fatContent: 13.3 g
fiberContent: 4.3 g
proteinContent: 15.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.4 g
sodiumContent: 311 mg
sugarContent: 4 g