This dish is slightly spicy. It has a unique and awesome taste!
The ingredient of Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- u00be pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- u00bd cup grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pasta
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet on top of higher than medium heat. Saute chicken until given and lightly browned; sever from pan. increase be credited with the enduring surviving tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet. Cook and trouble garlic, asparagus, and red pepper flakes in oil until asparagus is tender. toss around in chicken, and cook for 2 minutes to mix the flavors. Season like salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta next chicken and asparagus mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Asparagus, Chicken and Penne Pastacalories: 310.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43.2 g
cholesterolContent: 29.1 mg
fatContent: 6.8 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 20.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.8 g
sodiumContent: 112.7 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g