My mother used to make this pizza; she didnt cook much so you know its easy! And it tastes great!
The ingredient of Blue Cheese and Asparagus Pizza
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and snapped into pieces
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- u00bd cup pizza sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) prebaked pizza crust (such as Boboliu00ae)
- u00be cup crumbled blue cheese
The instruction how to make Blue Cheese and Asparagus Pizza
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place asparagus something like a baking sheet; drizzle once olive oil and sprinkle like salt and pepper.
- Bake the asparagus in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- While asparagus is baking, move on the pizza sauce on top of higher than the pizza crust. Distribute asparagus pieces and crumbles of blue cheese evenly higher than the pizza.
- Return pizza to center rack of preheated oven; bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 8 to 10 more minutes.
Nutritions of Blue Cheese and Asparagus Pizzacalories: 291.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 38.6 g
cholesterolContent: 19.3 mg
fatContent: 9.7 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 14.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.6 g
sodiumContent: 732.6 mg
sugarContent: 3.4 g