Beer margaritas get a flavorful aim once strawberries! alter the flavors by changing the fruit. Mangoes or raspberries take steps nicely as well!
The ingredient of Strawberry Beer Margaritas
- 1 pound roomy strawberries, hulled and cut into chunks
- 12 fluid ounces white tequila
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle buoyant beer
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- ice, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt for rimming glasses
The instruction how to make Strawberry Beer Margaritas
- Put strawberry chunks in a bowl. Pour tequila higher than strawberries. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- mix strawberries and tequila in a blender until fully pureed; strain into a large pitcher to sever seeds.
- toss around strained berry mixture, soda, beer, and limeade concentrate together in a pitcher. accumulate ice cubes to chill. Rim glasses when salt in advance pouring margaritas.
Nutritions of Strawberry Beer Margaritascalories: 377 calories
carbohydrateContent: 58.5 g
fatContent: 0.2 g
fiberContent: 1.5 g
proteinContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 331.7 mg
sugarContent: 47.4 g