entirely easy, versatile, and classy appetizer like a kick. Easy clean-up too. Garlic salt and red pepper can be omitted if they dont accessory the main dish.
The ingredient of Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus around Toast
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices bacon
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon butter, or more to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
The instruction how to make Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus around Toast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange bread slices going on for a baking sheet.
- Toast bread in the preheated oven until lightly golden, very nearly 5 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook on top of higher than medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned but still pliable, about 8 minutes. Drain bacon slices roughly speaking paper towels.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. accumulate asparagus and cook outdoor external until clever green, nearly 2 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to end the cooking process. Drain.
- Melt butter in a skillet more than medium heat; cook and mix up asparagus in hot butter deadened tender, virtually 5 minutes. Cut asparagus into pieces that will fit the bread slices. Season subsequently garlic salt; wrap as soon as bacon slices.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped asparagus approximately toasted bread slices. Cover similar to mozzarella cheese slices. Sprinkle red pepper flakes approaching top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus around Toastcalories: 220 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17 g
cholesterolContent: 33.5 mg
fatContent: 11.3 g
fiberContent: 2.4 g
proteinContent: 13.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 g
sodiumContent: 615.6 mg
sugarContent: 3 g