This rhubarb pie recipe is from my mom. She used to increase rhubarb in her backyard, and like her rhubarb was ripe, what great pies she made!
The ingredient of Fresh Rhubarb Pie
- 1u2009u2153 cups white sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14.1 ounce) package pastry for a double-crust 9-inch pie
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon butter
The instruction how to make Fresh Rhubarb Pie
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place an oven rack in the lowest position.
- include sugar and flour in a bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 of it exceeding bottom crust in a pie dish. Heap rhubarb on the subject of with reference to culmination and sprinkle in the manner of permanent sugar mixture. Dot next butter and cover gone culmination crust.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- cut temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. utility warm or cold.
Nutritions of Fresh Rhubarb Piecalories: 289.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 50.8 g
cholesterolContent: 3.8 mg
fatContent: 9.1 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 2.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 g
sodiumContent: 129.7 mg
sugarContent: 34 g