If you love rhubarb-strawberry mixtures, youll love this sweet rhubarb crisp.
The ingredient of Royal Rhubarb Crisp
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- u00be cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- u00bd (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- u2153 cup brown sugar
- u00bc cup sifted all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup butter, melted
The instruction how to make Royal Rhubarb Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- amalgamation rhubarb, white sugar, tapioca, and salt in a large bowl and toss to coat; let rest, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Stir strawberries into the rhubarb mixture; go ahead into a casserole dish.
- disturb oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter together in a separate bowl until crumbly; sprinkle more than the fruit join up in the casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, roughly more or less 45 minutes.
Nutritions of Royal Rhubarb Crispcalories: 236.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 43.6 g
cholesterolContent: 15.3 mg
fatContent: 6.6 g
fiberContent: 2.6 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.8 g
sodiumContent: 192.3 mg
sugarContent: 29.2 g