Not your typical rhubarb cake! The pineapple and marshmallows mount up a little twist! Itll be eaten taking place in the works in a flash!
The ingredient of Rhubarb Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained in the same way as juice reserved
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- u00bd cup white sugar
- u00bd cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-Ou00ae
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake fusion
The instruction how to make Rhubarb Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mixture combination together the pineapple, rhubarb, white sugar, brown sugar, gelatin, and marshmallows. Pour evenly in the bottom of the prepared pan. In the same bowl, prepare the cake fusion according to package directions, substituting the reserved pineapple juice for the as much water in the recipe as you can. pour more than the fruit, and build up evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Invert the cake onto a serving platter while still warm, or cut into pieces, and turn upside-down taking into consideration serving.
Nutritions of Rhubarb Pineapple Upside-Down Cakecalories: 270.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 57.7 g
fatContent: 3.8 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 2.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 260.8 mg
sugarContent: 46.7 g