A variation of an upside-down cake that is rapid and easy to prepare. Be prepared - this moist and delicious rhubarb cake sharply disappears!
The ingredient of Maryanns Upside the length of all along Rhubarb Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package moist yellow cake blend
- 2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1u2009u00bc cups white sugar
- u00bd pint whipping cream
The instruction how to make Maryanns Upside the length of all along Rhubarb Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. Prepare cake amalgamation according to the package directions. Pour mistreat into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rhubarb and sugar. Spoon the rhubarb mix on top of higher than the cake batter. Drizzle the whipping cream exceeding the summit zenith of the rhubarb.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cake cool enormously in advance turning it out onto a serving dish.
Nutritions of Maryanns Upside the length of all along Rhubarb Cakecalories: 339.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56 g
cholesterolContent: 28 mg
fatContent: 12.4 g
fiberContent: 0.8 g
proteinContent: 2.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.3 g
sodiumContent: 291.4 mg
sugarContent: 39.7 g